AVR Atmega 16/32 Development Board
Out of Stock
About ilabs AVR Mini development board:- Ilabs Development board (AVR mini) is a single side low cost development board designed for robotics applications. Board can work on 7 to 12V DC supply. It has built-in reverse polarity protection. It has switches for boot loading, reset and power. It also has RS232 interface header compatible with Rs-TTL module. This board is compatible with 16×3 alphanumeric LCD. One 8 pin Port is kept for sensor interfacing with Gnd & Vcc pin each. This board contains 2 L293d Ics which can control 8 unidirectional & 4 motors bidirectional out of which two motors have optional PWM facility. Four switches are provided. 3 leds are provided for status or debug purpose. Buzzer.
- AVR ATMEGA 16/32 Microcontroller
- 16 x 2 Alpha Numeric Intelligent LCD
- Onboard In System Programmer Port (ISP) for easy programming
- Inbuilt 16 MHz Crystal.
- Buzzer for various notifications
- 8 channels 10 Bit ADC
- 4 Functional Push – to - On Keys
- 3 Status/Debug LED’s
- 4 Bidirectional DC Motor Ports / 8 Unidirectional DC Motor Ports
- 3 Port headers for external peripherals
- 1 Header with 8 X 3 pins for Sensor Interfacing(GND, Vcc, Data)
- Jumper selection between PWM & non PWM for two DC Motors
- TTL223 Interface
1] LED On
2] Blinking LED
4] Motor ON-OFF
Note :- Price above shown does not include micro controller or any other acessories.